Tuesday, September 1, 2009

MAN!!!!

I need another scanner! I'm tired of fighting with technology. I need to get on it's good side..hehe
I'm scrapping again. I'm going to try some challenges and see if I can get the motors roaring. Here's a bit of a hybrid layout... I made it paper with digital elements, then scanned it and added more digi. SUPER fun. Must do more tomorrow! ;)
Audrey has a great challenge on her blog. The challenge is to use elements filled with text. I decided to do a circle frame but did it half off my page. Gotta mix it up! Not as clear of a scan as I'd like but I gave up after 4 scans..hehe

(Credits: Paper, frame, ink swipes and labels from Clarity by Lauren Reid at SSD. Headline Stamps and Ink by Stampin' Up, Button by Tessa Ann from Etsy.)

I have some more to post but need to take some pics during the day. I lose detail with my little hunk o' junk.

Have a great one!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP