Friday, July 23, 2010

It's NEW product day!

Again with the blogging... I'm seriously setting a new record for myself!  I may just have the hang of this.  ;)
I've been meaning to make this kit for almost 2 years!!! I have a little file on my computer of little quotes by the kiddos that I want to scrap.  Ok, so the kits finished... who's going to scrap them????  LOL 

Here's Chatterbox



Here's a little inspiration from some AMAZING scrappers!



Ok, I HAVE to get some laundry finished so I can pack up my kids.  They're heading off to Chicago to visit with Grandma for 2 weeks!!!  I know I'll miss them but I could REALLY use the peace and quiet for a few days.  I'm sure you understand!   After losing my little brother and sister it's very important for me that my kids KNOW my Mom.  I didn't make family enough of a priority and now it's just too late.  I'll always regret that.   
Alright, why do I do that to myself.. Ok. 

It's FRIDAY ladies..get out and do something FUN! :)

2 comments:

Unknown July 23, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Very cool it, sweetie! And some quiet time sounds nice!!! :)

Anonymous July 23, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

The kit is so fun!! After my own chatterboxes talking my ear off most of the day, I can definitely empathize with the desire for peace and quiet. :) I don't know the history with your siblings, but it sounds like a hug couldn't hurt. :) {{{hugs}}} Hope the kids have a great time with Grandma and you enjoy your break! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP