Wednesday, January 20, 2010

365 catch up!

I was going to wait and do a week but since I had time today I went ahead and edited.  I haven't had an issue with the photo part....it's the download, edit, upload part that has me dragging.  LOL
So, here's the next group.
Day 16 of 365  Just a little shot of Ab's boots.


Day 17 of 365.  Playing Battleship with Noah.


Day 18 of 365.  They always want "coffee" when I'm having it.   They actually enjoy a bit of coffee with their flavored creamer/milk.  LOL


Day 19 of 365.   Miss Independent.  She decided that she was going to start doing her own hair.  I had to give it to her... she's so particular that it actually looked school-worthy. 


Day 20 of 365.  My cousin has a new little batch of cuteness at her house.  Abby's claimed this one and named her Suzy. 


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP