Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Catching up my 365

Knocking the dust off this joint.
A few new things......
I joined Shelly's 365 group on Facebook and have made it 5 entire days!!! LOL Like I said, I'm really going to do this. I may have to use a blackberry for my camera some days but that's ok!
Here's my catch up for the blog.... (they're on fb daily).








Next, is that I'm not "retired" any longer. Well, I wasn't RETIRED but I wasn't able to design for a LONG time. So long that no one remembers me...hehe But, I'm setting up shop at a new place and I'm so excited. It's been too long. The site doesn't officially open until the 20th so I won't start parading the new stuff until then. I have some things that I'm really exited about though! :)
Did I tell you I was EXCITED?..... I think that's my new theme word.








0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP