Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 8 of 365

I spotted this sign the other day and decided to see if it was still there.... it was!  Unfortunately, the fence was still locked and no one was in the office.  I'm hoping they're gone because of the cold and will be back this weekend.  I REALLY want this sign...it's so perfectly shabby!  I had to settle for a photo of my little prisoner.... hopefully it'll be free soon! ;)


On the scrap front, I've finished the kit!  The alpha was a pain but it fits perfectly and I can't wait to see this one in action.  I'm going to have to find some "paper scrappy" digi girls to rock it for me.  I'll be on the lookout very soon!  :)   I'll be back tomorrow with Day 9.
Have a wonderful Saturday morning!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP