Friday, January 8, 2010

P 365 Day 7

It's COLD....and that means I'm not actually WALKING around looking for something interesting to take a picture of.   LOL  But I drive under this big tree everyday and decided that it was worth a try.  I parked underneath it and put back the sunroof... PERFECT! 


Thank goodness for Gemma Clarke... I would have never thought about this old tree if I wasn't in love with her photos with them.  :)

Working today...hopefully I can finish getting everything on the blog and then wrap up a few kits I'm playing with.   I have a lot of repackaging to do.  Just time suckage folks!  Of course, this means I'm not doing laundry and any day without laundry duty is a GREAT day (even if it's 6 degrees)!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP